Mexico wedding & honeymoon directory

 Choose a Category

 Reception Sites
 Rehearsal Dinner
 Wedding Planners

 Destination Theme

 Baja Sur
 Los Cabos
 Mexico City
 Playa del Carmen
 Puerto Vallarta
 Riviera Maya
 Rocky Point
 San Miguel de Allende
 More Destinations...


 Travel Info

Site Information
 Contact Us
 Home Page

 Mexico Travel Information

Entry/Exit Requirements
From the U.S. State Department

All Americans traveling by air outside the United States are required to present a passport or other valid travel document to enter or re-enter the United States . This requirement will be extended to sea travel (except closed loop cruises), including ferry service, by June 2009. Until then, U.S. citizens traveling by sea must have government-issued photo identification and a document showing their U.S. citizenship (for example, a birth certificate or certificate of nationalization), or other WHTI compliant document such as a passport card for entry or re-entry to the U.S. Sea travelers should also check with their cruise line and countries of destination for any foreign entry requirements.

Applications for the new U.S. Passport Card are now being accepted. Based on current projections, we expect to begin production of the passport card in June 2008 and be in full production in July 2008. The card may not be used to travel by air and is available only to U.S. citizens. We strongly encourage all American citizen travelers to apply for a U.S. passport well in advance of anticipated travel.

U.S. legal permanent residents in possession of their I-551 Permanent Resident card may board flights to the U.S. from Mexico.

Go directly to the U.S. State Department website.

US/Canadian Consulates & Embassies

The US government recommends you check in with their Mexican consulates or embassies if possible. The following list is also valuable if you should lose your passport or paperwork or for the slight chance of a crime. See the list.

2008-2009 - Mexico Wedding Directory